Cicley Tyson To Appear in 'How To Get Away With Murder'


Oh snap. The legendary Cicely Tyson will appear on ABC's How To Get Away With Murder when the show returns on January 29. Per the laws of Shondaland, the exact nature of Tyson's part is being kept under  wraps, but what is known is the actress will be appearing in an episode set to air in mid-February.

My guess is Ms. Tyson is playing Viola Davis', a.k.a. Annalise Keating's, mother, but that almost feels too obvious. Of course, there's also the possibility she'll play a prosecutor, and while nothing will give me more life than watching Viola Davis and Cicely Tyson go head to head in courtroom, I hope they dirty up her character a bit. Cicely's always portrayed  the long-suffering, righteous woman, it'd be nice to see her play someone duplicitous and despicable.

What do you think?

Comments

Unknown said…
Looking forward to seeing what happens. Either way, I know I'll be watching for sure!