'The Man With The Iron Fists' Trailer


I realize I'm a bit late in my gushing--The Man With Iron Fists comes out on November 2nd--but RZA's directorial debut looks fucking amazing. Lucy Lui in particular is serving all types of Mortal Kombat Kitana fabulousness, while the fight scenes seem stacked with a plethora of "oh snap!" moments you'll rewind over and over again once the DVD drops.

Of course it could turn out to be one big ol' mess; clearly RZA was inspired by old school kung fu flicks as well as Kill Bill's winking, comedic spin on the genre. But is there a real plot underneath it all? Guess we'll have to wait and see. Though if it is a hot mess, at least, like 300, it will be a visually stunning one. Watch the trailer below.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is a movie where I don't care if it sucks because I know the Soundtrack will more than likely be amazing! Also, I think this may be good based on RZA's fondness of all things kung-fu...Remember, Wu-Tang had a Mortal Kombat'esque video game back in the day.

Either way, I'm uber excited!
K. Clark said…
@Bama Boi: Oh I don't doubt the soundtrack will a beast!