Kellan Lutz To Star In Film Set In Gay World


The buff and beautiful Kellan Lutz--why wasn't he tapped for Magic Mike?--along with Camilla Belle are slated to co-star in a film as secret lovers in a world where homosexuality is considered the norm. Sounds like an interesting role reversal. According to The Advocate:

"In the role-reversal drama Love is All You Need, Belle will play a star quarterback who is adored by a large fan base while Lutz, portrays an aspiring journalist. "The two fall in love, with their relationship growing in secret, but when the romance becomes public, the two find themselves being bullied," according to THR."

Lutz is not only hip to fact that straight girls are the only ones doing double takes, but relishes his gay fan base. "I love them," he said." When I meet gay fans out and about, they’re so great to talk to — and I’m big on hugging, because I’m from the Midwest. They’re just so energetic and loving. I’m proud to have those fans, and their support means a lot to me. I don’t want just girls coming to my movies; I want guys to come too."




Comments