Give Me All Your Luvin....


In case you didn't know, Madonna's video for "Give Me All Your Luvin" featuring Nicki Minja and M.I.A. has been unleashed on the world. And like all good videos, it's made me like the song even more. While the bevy of cheerleaders and football players are an obvious wink wink to her upcoming Superbowl performance(which I'm not mad at--Madonna's no marketing virgin, and she's pushing MDNA like it's 1985!) the overall Marilyn Monroe-meets-Ann Margaret-meets-"Like A Virgin"-meets-Sailor Moon-esque imagery is fun in a campy, tongue-in-cheek way.

Nicki and M.I.A. come off great too, and not just as accessories to make Madge seem "down with the kids." Although I would have preferred if her cut away solo shots had been a bit more choreographed (she just loves shooting those finger guns:), it's obvious Madonna's having a blast and looks gorgeous. Watch below.

Comments

Prince Todd said…
This is seriously the first time I've ever been excited about a football game. I love this bitch.
lol