VH-1 TLC Biopic In The Works

VH-1 is planning to release a scripted biopic on TLC. Now before you roll your eyes and mutter "chile please," "gurl BOOM," or any other assorted shade at the thought of a Lifetime movie-esque rendition of the trio's story, there is a ray of hope.

According to VIBE, T-Boz and Chili will serve as executive producers on the project. "The reality of this brings me to tears because I am seeing one of my dreams come to life. I always felt our story had to be told," said Chilli, who is executive producing with T-Boz.

In my opinion, T-Boz, Chili and especially Left Eye, always came across as straightforward and candid about the ups and downs of their career, so I don't expect this to be a completely watered down treatment of their story. Hopefully it will be on the level of The Last Days Of Left-Eye (Was anyone else shocked that wasn't released in theaters?).

What do you think? Is this a good idea? Discuss.

Comments