Tyler Perry Debuts New Sitcom "For Better Or Worse"

Tyler Perry seems intent on turning TBS into 24-hour a day Perry vision, and the new series "For Better Or Worse" starring Michael Jai White and Tasha in reprisals of their Why Did I Get Married roles, is the latest step in his master plan. I haven't seen the new show, which debuted last night, but from the clips I've watched it does look interesting. Hopefully they won't have Tasha Smith screaming like a banshee all over the place (I loved her in the first film, but by the end of the second I wanted to reach into the screen and put a muzzle on her:).

But even if the series is a dud like House Of Payne and Meet The Browns, at least I'll have one reason to keep tuning in. *Clears voice and speaks like Lela Rochon in Waiting To Exhale:* MICHAEL!
Watching two clips below (speaking of Waiting To Exhale, Ms. Perry just had to live out her Bernandine fantasy through Angela) and see what I'm talking about:



Comments