I Can't Be Homophobic! I'm Gay!


That's the defense 21-year old Anthony Bray, who confessed to brutally attacking 26-year old Damien Furtch outside a McDonald's in Greenwich Village. According to the New York Daily News, Bray told police that he beat Bray "because he was disrespectful to him." I don't have to tell you what that excuse smells like.

Adding insult to very serious injury Bray, who has prior arrests for marijuana possession, graffiti and robbery, was only charged with a misdemeanor for the attack.

"The fact that the attacker in custody alleges he is gay does not change the fact that he shouted anti-gay slurs while attacking me," Furtch said in a statement. "I look forward to the criminal trial where all of the accurate details will come out."

Furth told authorities that he was attacked by two men early last Sunday after they yelled anti-gay slurs at him. Read the full article HERE.

Comments