I See Your True Colors Shinin' Through....


I jacked this quiz from Mr. Toddy English's blog (who actually hijacked it from Wonderman's blog--I guess everyone's in jack mode today lol). Apparently the different colors in this test are supposed to represent your personality. And I would say my color, Green, is pretty accurate, with the exception that contains nothing about being creative, at least the artistic/musical sense. I'm a pretty logical person and doing the same thing over and over does bore me. Being a cashier made me want to gouge my eyes out once I'd got the basics down. Here's the full profile:

GREEN - Value Knowledge - I'll think about it


You are an exceptionally creative problem solver who brings your ability to think outside the box to the workplace. You are a conceptual, analytical, and logical thinker. To you knowledge is power and your insatiable thirst for understanding and information is what drives you. You are an incredible problem solver but once the goal is accomplished you lose interest and need to move on. The challenge is in the ideas and not the details or implementation of your creations. Leave those things to another type that enjoys doing these things.

You are an independent worker who detests routine and prefers to work alone on projects and you often gravitate toward leadership roles. You could be a good computer programmer, scientist or researcher. You usually find entrepreneur and independent contract work appealing, but see the book for a more thorough list.

You can take the quiz here.

Comments