Yes boys and girls, its that time again. All the silly, nonsensical, serious and personal observations I've been meditating on will now be regurgitated on the page.
1. Will Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday live up to the hype?
2. And speaking of Nicki, isn't her album cover both cool and a little distrubing?
3. Is it just me, or is The Event the most confusing show ever?
4. Aren't you hoping that NBC doesn't cancel Undercovers only because you want to see Boris shirtless everyone (c'mon, I know I'm not the only one lol)?
5. Why isn't Angela Bassett in For Colored Girls? Seriously, after Meet The Browns Tyler OWED her a role in this flick.
6. While we're on the subject, wanna bet that if For Colored Girls is a success, we'll be getting less music from Ms. Jackson in the future (I don't want to believe it, but Janet ain't no fool...it's been a hard 5 or 6 years sales wise...)
7.Is it just me or was Jennifer Love Hewitt's acting on Law and Order: SUV on point? I mean Ms. Hewitt gave me LIFE with that performance!
8. Aren't you intrigued/nervous about Faith Evans playing Florence Ballad in the upcoming biopic?
9. Why is Sarah Palin even relevant to the midterm elections? I mean she's not a senator, representative (she damn sure isn't a governor) or even a mayor of any city, yet she's babbling about bullshit at every Tea Party rally. Seriously, the woman couldn't even name her favorite founding father excluding George Washington.
10. And why is that Republicans can disagree with every policy (i.e. bailouts, health care etc.), but still can't come up with any specific plan of their own? President Obama may not be perfect, but he's doing better than Bush. You can't crawl out from under 8 years of crap in two years. And to paraphrase Whitney in Waiting to Exhale "once you been treated good, you can't go back to bullshit."
11. Will Obama ever get more forceful about ending DADT? I mean a federal judge has already stopped the policy dead in its tracks for the time being. Why not just finish it off?
12. I'm not a big Twilight fan, but aren't you hoping that Bella finally gets her cherry popped in Eclipse? Seriously its been three movies...I think the tweens and teens can handle at least a little I've-just-been-turned dry humping. Or maybe Taylor and Rob will have a scene (oops did I just say that out loud:)?
13. Wasn't Oprah's episode about the down low so depressingly disappointing? I'm sure the big O or someone on her staff had a rolodex of well-adjusted, openly gay black men she could've called for the show(i.e Keith Boykin, Dr. David Malebranche, Lee Daniels). But instead it was just one big ol' mess of stereotyping and fear.
14. If Eddie Long is so rich why couldn't that girl buy a better lace front than that shag he wore during his "sermon?" And that grey two piece? Chile you not about to get beamed up to the mothership (but i bet you wish you could right now).
15. Isn't B Slade's new album a beast? If you ain't up on thangs, download it here.
Listen: Madonna – Ghosttown (Don Diablo Remix) - The post Listen: Madonna – Ghosttown (Don Diablo Remix) appeared first on all about Madonna.
5 hours ago