Eye Candy: Ice Cube (Don't Judge Me:)

I know what you're thinking: Ice cube? You mean you like Craig? You think Doughboy is sexy?
Yes I do. Ice Cube a.k.a O'Shea Jackson may not be Boris, Michael Jai White, LL, Nelly or Larenz, but he does something for me. I don't know what it is exactly. Maybe it's his beard and mustache, which are always trimmed to perfection(I love facial hair on men....trust me LL ain't been the same since he shaved the 'stache). It could be that nice plump set of lips he has. Or maybe it's his rapping voice, so booming and commanding, that gets me all hot. Maybe it just he always looks pissed off (especially back in his pre-Are We There Yet days) and I wanna cheer his ass up. And of course, to paraphrase Uncle Elroy's wife in Next Friday, "oooooh he got a fat ass." While I loooooove a big, strong man cut up with bulging biceps and epic pecs, that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a thick man as well. Anyways get into these pics and videos of Cube below:






















Comments