"You've Already Won Me Over"

I may have been a casual fan/bemused observer before, but I have to say I'm now an official Rihanna fan lol! True, I liked some of her earlier stuff before ("S.O.S.," "Shut Up and Drive," "Unfaithful"), but her obvious biting of Fefe Dobson's style (look her up if you don't whom I'm talking about) must've subconsciously irked me, because I never could seem to cross into true fandom. Until now.

Chile Ms. Ri-Ri has won me over with her new video "Rude Boy." I liked "So Hard" but this is the first Rihanna tune I could listen to all day and not get tired of it. It's probably the catchiest thing she's put her voice on, and the visuals, while echoing Grace Jones (and a little Neneh Cherry) feel unique to her. Looks like Rihanna's finally finding her own voice. Look at the clip below:

P.S.- Five points to the person who can name where the post's title came from;).



Rihanna - Rude Boy
by UniversalMusicGroup

Comments

Prince Todd said…
That's an Alanis classic baby! lol
Oh yes I love Ri-Ri. That whole Rated R album is hot...
Rude Boy is FIRE!