Ten Things To Know About Me....

I was tagged by Toddy to reveal 10 things about myself. Like to hear 'em, hear it goes:

1. I played alto saxophone in the school band from 6th to 9th grade, until my high school band teacher destroyed my love of band and I stopped (that could probably be a post by itself lol:).

2. During my freshman year of high school, I joined the Marine JROTC so I wouldn't have to take P.E.

3. Related to #2, I also have a fetish for the Marines lol. In my senior year I actually invited a Marine recruiter who spoke to my class to my house to tell me more about joining the few and proud because he was so Phine! Lol, probably one of my gayest moments.

4. I always tear up at the end of The Color Purple. I don't why, but it's something so joyous and simple about Celie and her sister reuniting and playing the same game they did as children as the credits role.

5. I can recite any line from any episode of The Golden Girls. Seriously.

6. Both my ex-boyfriend and current boyfriend are singers. Both of their mothers are also gay/bisexual.

7. I once flipped off my high school French teacher (of course her back was turned lol). I would never do that under normal circumstance, but that woman not only played favorites with her students, which I hate, she was stoned cold crazy. She used class time to talk about karma and the Bible, and actually got fired after it was discovered she was living in the school. When they cleaned out her desk they found a bible, a bottle of wine, and some shotgun shells. You be the judge.

8. When I was little I wrote a series of short horror stories entitled Beast Feast, which were modeled after the Goosebumps books. Some of the stories included The Videogame of Doom and The Hand from Hell (or something like that lol:).

9. Animals bring out the geek in me. I'll watch practically any program about almost any type of animal. Jackals, lions, ants, spiders, alligators, it doesn't matter.

10. I used to collect pogs. For those who don't know, pogs are milkcaps,which can be played for with another pog collector by slamming a stack of pogs with a slammer, and collecting the pogs that land face up. However, I never played for pogs because I wanted to perserve my precious milkcaps, lol.

Comments