Sexuality 101


Got a story to tell ya'. Like to hear it? Here it go. I was at the mall one day with two of my fag stags(for the uninitiated, that's straight guys:), when they spotted some girls they wanted to run game on. While they're babbling about the usual stuff (i.e. where you from, how old are you, what you school you go to, etc.) two of the girls reveal that they're lesbians.


Undeterred and perhaps emboldened by their revelation, visions of lesbian sex dancing in their hands, my friends soldiered on, while still honing in their other friend, who was straight. Anyways, one the girls examined my braids and asks me who does them.


When I say the words 'my boyfriend' you could've driven two 18 wheelers through their mouths. A flurry of responses and questions followed. "For real?" "You gay" "You lyin'." and my all-time favorite "You too pretty to gay."


Why do women, particularly black women, ALWAYS say that? I wanna know what kind of trolls they're hanging around because most of the gay guys I know are a lot of things, but ugly ain't one of 'em. But I digress. What tripped me out the most wasn't the questions, because I've heard them a thousand times, but that most of them were coming from one of the lesbians! She told me I should at least try a woman, and I'd changed my mind.


I wanted to say 'Girl, how are you gonna be deep sea diving in another girls' hotbox and turn around and imply that being gay is a choice?'. Not that being gay is all about sex, but you know what I mean.

Truth be told I really don't think that girl was truly a lesbian. She explained her reason for having a girlfriend was because she didn't trust boys(or something to that effect) and the fact she was asking questions to which she should already know the answer. At the very least she's probably bisexual.


Her girlfriend, pure butch through and through, only asked what was my boyfriend's name. *Sigh* I guess sometimes even "family" needs to be educated and illuminated.

Comments